Foggy Sunset

Foggy Sunset
Photo by Aisling Doonan

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Creative Bootcamp Day 3

Hello fellow boot campers and readers, welcome to day three. 

It's been a very full day, I kept moving, no time to sit, no time to think, just a constant flow of picking, moving, cleaning, fixing, talking and organising. I'm pleasantly tired now, morning pages morphed into evening pages and I noticed that it takes longer to get past the mundane jotting and into an idea. I suppose that's why they are 'morning pages', when you have nothing in your day yet to report, just the groggy thoughts that have been festering since you went to sleep. I can see how they work now, I will try to keep them to first thing and see if that makes any difference. 


Today creative me made a kick ass roast chicken dinner and boy was it delicious. Every plate was empty heading back to the sink and every tummy was warm and satisfied. 

I also did a bit of an autumnal cleaning spree, to clear a bit of clutter and give my head space to think unencumbered. I find that I am very sensitive to messy disorder (as opposed to organised muddle) and it brings me down, I find it very difficult to deal with and rectify. It sucks my motivation and enthusiasm dry. Today was good, good to get a few things done, I feel lighter already.

I also wrote another haiku.

Merry-go-round of hormonal thoughts


I talked myself through
Three versions of a circle
Which one is the one?

1 comment: