Foggy Sunset

Foggy Sunset
Photo by Aisling Doonan

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

RDS National Craft and Student Art Awards Exhibition 2015

I am giddy with overflowing excitement and general bliss.

I am very happy to announce that my Sealtainn Shawl, that I designed and knit for the RDS National Crafts Competition, will be part of the exhibition that is shown every year during the Dublin Horse Show, to showcase the competition winners and a selection of competitors works.


The exhibition runs from Tuesday 28th July 2015 to Sunday August 9th 2015 in the RDS Concert Hall, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.


The opening times are as follows:-
July 28-31: 10am to 5pm daily, with a late opening on Thursday until 7pm (free admission)
RDS Horse Show: 9am to 5pm (entry fee applies)


So feel free to pop along to see all the beautiful works on display.


Happy knitting

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do hope you publish the pattern! I hope you also have some test knitters ready to help you out; I would really love to test knit, but I just haven't done enough lace knitting to feel confident about doing something like that :D Someday, though, I hope to be able to. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's a beautiful piece of work.

    ReplyDelete