Foggy Sunset

Foggy Sunset
Photo by Aisling Doonan

Saturday, 4 May 2013

Neglect



I realise that I have been quite a naughty girl and even though I have been diligently knitting away I have rather neglected my designer duties, as in actually publishing any new patterns :(

I can't really explain why, except that maybe I think I got a little stage fright!

It is so true that when you are feeling a little fragile, that things that the next person can breeze through, are enough to halt the earth in it's orbit for you.

Anyway, I think I can see the woods for the tree's now and I'm excited to begin designing in earnest again, and PUBLISHING patterns.  Instead of teasing people with gorgeous knitty things I promise to make headway into writing up the patterns for ALL the lovely things I have been making.

Now I don't promise that it will be a quick thing, rather it will be a definite work in progress for this year.  I need to start allocating my time a bit better and spring cleaning my life, instead of just my house.

So I hope you will all join me on this little journey.  There will be lots of shawls, some accessories and I might even take some requests :)

Some patterns will also be free :)



To start you off I have updated and improved two of my patterns, they are my Aylesbury Shawlette and my No Sew Bootie-full Booties.  Both are free patterns.  So have a peep and get in contact if you have any requests or comments.


Thanks all :D

Happy knitting

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment