Foggy Sunset

Foggy Sunset
Photo by Aisling Doonan

Thursday, 11 March 2010

So what's next on the agenda?


So what’s next on the agenda? Well, I have several patterns begging to be made, 2 of my own which I will go into more detail later with, and several of Sharon Millers designs (which of course you know, I’m extremely partial to). I have the Melanie Shawl (with turquoise merino wool), the Spring Shawl (possibly natural cream 1 ply gossamer Shetland Supreme), the Wedding Ring Shawl (Cashsilk, colour yet to be decided but possibly light blue or viola) and the Queen Ring Shawl (Hyacinth Cashsilk – beautiful colour, the colour that my debs dress was and my bridesmaid dress also). I have a gorgeous salmon/peach Garden Shawl (in process) by Evelyn A Clark for my mothers birthday and I’m planning on making my sister an oversized skull sweater for her 17th birthday (going through her Goth phase). My birthday is at the end of March and then my daughters is 4 on the 12th April so Spring is very busy for us. I may just get some Cashsilk for a birthday present to myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love heirloom lace, wonderful.
    Kinds, Anni

    ReplyDelete